Aging is an inevitable fact of life. But a lot of people, especially women, now men too, are in constant search for solution to fight the signs of aging. One of the factors which affect aging is the presence of the naturally occurring free radicals in the body. These are unstable oxygen molecules which can gain stability of the electrons of proteins. The skin is made up of protein that is why free radicals attack it thus breaking down its cellular structure. And the result of this is wrinkles. Other factors which add up to the harmful particle affecting the skin are air pollution and smoke.
- How to prevent the signs of aging?
- Don’t you wish you could look in the mirror and see a younger you with every passing year?
- How about feeling younger with the same mental and physical energy you once had?
This Triple Stem Cell™ Age Defying Solution is a breakthrough formulation by Mibelle Biochemistry utilizing their signature, award winning, patented ingredients – PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica, PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis, PhytoCellTec™ Argan, DermCom and SunActin.
THE MIRACLE OF PLANT STEM CELLS™
The Origin of PhytoCellTec™Every plant has stem cells. But unlike in humans, every plant cell has the potential to de-differentiate to a stem cell and to grow into an entirely new, full plant. New biotechnology PhytoCellTec™ has been used successfully to generate and cultivate plant stem cells. With this technology, the growth of callus cells (wound tissue) in selected plant tissue is induced under special conditions. These callus cells are undifferentiated plant cells, in other words, stem cells.
What are Stem CellsRenewal and repair are ongoing processes in the human body. Adult stem cells supply the necessary cells for this replacement. They have been identified in over 20 organs or tissues. Two key features set them apart from ordinary cells: They can differentiate into a diverse range of specialized cells of the same tissue and have remarkable ability to renew and regenerate themselves through cell division throughout a person's life.
Stem cells in the skin – epidermal stem cells
Adult stem cells called epidermal stem cells are also present in the epidermis - the outer layer of human skin. They are found in the innermost layer of the epidermis (basal layer). Stem cells have a unique function - constantly renew and rejuvenate the epidermis by forming new keratinocytes and regenerate damaged tissue as only these cells have the ability to divide indefinitely (see diagram below).
The epidermis renewal process continuously slows as we age, the number of skin stem cells decreases and vitality diminishes. Excessive UV exposure of the skin and an unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, alcohol) aggravate these effects considerably, resulting in thinner, more deeply wrinkled skin. The hydrolipid film is reduced, which leaves the skin dryer and less well protected. As no new epidermal stem cells can develop during a person's life, it is important to maintain the vitality of these valuable cells and their ability to divide as long as possible.
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
Plant stem cells for Longevity of Skin & Hair
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica has been shown to protect skin stem cells and delay the senescence of hair follicles. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica provides a revolutionary anti-aging performance for real rejuvenation.
- Protects longevity of skin stem cells
- Delays senescence of hair follicles
- Preserves the Ability to Form New Epidermal Tissue o Combats chronological aging
- Anti-wrinkle Effect
- Improves the vitality of stem cells
- Patent pending
- Award winner (BSB innovation prize for the best active ingredient 2008)
PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis/Vitis Vinifera
Protects epidermal stem cells against UV damage
The activity of skin stem cells is the key factor in ensuring the vitality and regeneration capacity of the skin. PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis both protects and maintains the activity of epidermal stem cells – even in cases of stress induced by UV.
Extensive studies have shown that PhtyoCellTec™ Solar Vitis reliably protect epidermal stem cells from UV stress and thus from skin aging caused by light. PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis increase the vitality and efficiency of all essential skin cells and improves the skins’ resistance.
Protects epidermal stem cells from UV stress
- Protects skin stem cells against UV stress
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Fights photo-aging
- For a vital and healthy-looking skin
Vitalizing dermal stem cells to improve skin density
- Dermal rejuvenation of the skin
- Vitalizes & protects dermal stem cells, which are responsible for collagen and elastin production o Accelerates skin’s natural repair process
- Tightens & tones skin tissue
- Combats chronological aging
- Fights wrinkles and loss of firmness
- Deep-seated rejuvenation of the skin
Cell2cell communication for skin matrix repair
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Stimulates natural growth factors of the skin
- Renews the skin’s resilience and firmness
- Reverses aging processes
- Rejuvenate skin texture
Four time innovation prize winner:
- Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Award in-cosmetics Europe
- Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Award in-cosmetics Aisa
- BSB Innovation Prize
- CPCIA Personal Care Ingredients
PhytoCellTec™ Sun Actin
The Intelligent Cell Protecting Factor
Sprouts also called shoots have naturally occurring levels of nutrients (vitamins, antioxidants and phyto-nurients) which are higher than in the corresponding mature plant.
Photo-aging is the main aging process as solar UV radiation is known to be responsible for 80% of skin aging. It affects especially the extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins which form the skin’s connective tissue and whose degradation accelerates due to the increasing level of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs).
- Inhibit the production of MMPs responsible for degradation of major skin components
- Boosts protective effect of sunscreens
- Enhances the skin’s defense capacity
- Prevents formation of sunburn cells
- Reduces aging, even at the cellular level
- Protects skin from UV induced oxidative stress